ONE TO ONE PERSONAL PHYSICIAN NETWORK
- Personal Login InformationCertain features and areas of the Website are available only with registration or login, such as the ONE TO ONE member account number. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password (“Personal Login Information”), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential, including taking appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality, such as logging off and closing the Internet browser, especially when you are connected to the Internet through an unsecured network or when using a public computer. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. ONE TO ONE is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must notify ONE TO ONE immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.Do not disclose anything publicly on the Website that you do not want to be public. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DISCLOSURE OR PUBLICATION OF ANY PRIVATE INFORMATION THAT YOU SHARE PUBLICLY ON THE SITE.
Other than when required by law through applicable regulation, court orders or subpoenas, ONE TO ONE never shares, trades, sells, or otherwise discloses personal information collected on onetooneppn.com to third parties.
When users visit onetooneppn.com, the information we collect includes the domain name from which you access the Internet, the IP address of your computer, the date and time you access our site and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our site. We use this information to determine traffic to the various sections of our site and to help us make the site more useful. On some pages, we may collect non-personally identifiable information through special tracking codes that tell us how visitors may be finding our web pages, usually through clickable ads or articles on other sites. We use the information to determine which messages are most meaningful for visitors. Sometimes third-party service providers help us collect and analyze the data. Unless specifically stated or requested, no additional information will be collected about you. When survey results are analyzed, responses are de-identified and presented in aggregate. Inquiries that are emailed are stored, including the question and the email address information so that we can respond. The email function on onetooneppn.com is not a secure communication link. Your email may be seen by other internet users while in transit to us, so do not email us if you wish to keep your message confidential.
- User ObligationsYou warrant that you will abide by, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Website and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users or with the operation and management of the Website by ONE TO ONE. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the Website, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through a ONE TO ONE Website registration form. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, ONE TO ONE reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the Website. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the Website, or defame or otherwise harm any party through your use of the Website.
In addition you also agree that you will not use the Website to:
(a) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content, including through any attachments thereto, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
(b) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content, including through any attachments thereto, that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
(c) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content, including through any attachments thereto, that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
(d) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available, including through any attachments thereto, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
(e) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available, including through any attachments thereto, any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; and
(f) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law.
- Proprietary RightsThe content of the Website includes, without limitation, (i) the trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification of ONE TO ONE (collectively the “ONE TO ONE Marks”); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, data bases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, including podcasts, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the Website (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as the “ONE TO ONE Content”).The ONE TO ONE Content is for informational purposes only. The ONE TO ONE Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD Site!
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. ONE TO ONE does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Website. Reliance on any information provided by ONE TO ONE employees, others appearing on the Website at the invitation of ONE TO ONE, or other visitors to the Website is solely at your own risk.
ONE TO ONE Content is the property of ONE TO ONE, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any ONE TO ONE Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless written consent is separately obtained from ONE TO ONE or the owner of such content if ONE TO ONE is not the owner. For reprints, contact ONE TO ONE. Any use of ONE TO ONE Marks without the express written consent of ONE TO ONE is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in ONE TO ONE Content, including any such notices appearing on any ONE TO ONE Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from the Website.
- Responsibility for Use of the Internet and Website and Exclusion of LiabilityUse of the Internet and the Website is solely at your risk and is subject to, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Unless expressly required by law, ONE TO ONE does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from the Website over the Internet or other communication network. ONE TO ONE user generated content shall not be obligated to correct or update the Website and shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear on the Website.
- No Medical Advice and Disclaimer as to Accuracy of InformationYour use of onetooneppn.com does not establish a physician-patient relationship between you and ONE TO ONE or between you and any health care professional affiliated with ONE TO ONE.ONE TO ONE does not provide medical advice, or diagnosis, nor do we provide any guidance or suggested treatment for your particular situation or any other form of medical treatment. We never recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other medical information. We have not evaluated the education, training, experience or credentials of any participating physicians or health care providers, nor have we evaluated the acceptability, health, or suitability of any patient for any particular procedure. Reliance on any information provided by the Website, whether you are a receiver or provider of health care services is solely at your own risk. We simply offer a marketplace platform that allows our participating providers to provide information about their services to potential patients. You should always seek the advice of a medical professional regarding your health and wellness. We are not responsible for any services provided or not provided by medical professionals who treat you as a result of your access to the Website.
The information on the Website and ONE TO ONE Content are for informational purposes only, and is not medical advice or a substitute for a medical professional.
The information contained in the Website and ONE TO ONE Content may or may not reflect the most current medical developments; accordingly, information on the Website is not promised or guaranteed to be correct or complete, and should not be relied upon as such. As medical advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, nothing provided on the Website or ONE TO ONE Content should be used as a substitute for advice from a medical professional. The materials on the Website and ONE TO ONE Content do not constitute medical advice.
- Third Party InformationThe Website may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of the Website are those of the respective third party and not of ONE TO ONE or its affiliates. ONE TO ONE makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
- AdvertisersThe Website may contain advertisements. The inclusion of advertisements on the Website does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services. ONE TO ONE shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the Website. Further, ONE TO ONE shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the Website. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
- Links to Third Party WebsitesThe website may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other websites on the Internet for your convenience. These other websites are maintained by third parties over which ONE TO ONE exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Links to Websites, Content, Sharing of ContentLinks posted by third parties to the Website and/or ONE TO ONE Content may not use ONE TO ONE trademark or logo and shall not suggest that ONE TO ONE promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, Websites, content, or information. Any links to any portion of the Website shall be the responsibility of the linking party. ONE TO ONE reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates the policies or rights of ONE TO ONE or causes interruption or deterioration of ONE TO ONE Content.
- Warranties DisclaimedTHE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER ONE TO ONE, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, CONTRACTORS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, “ONE TO ONE PARTIES”) PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- Exclusions Permitted by LawSOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 14 AND 15 WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND THE LIABILITY OF ONE TO ONE WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Statute of LimitationsRegardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Website must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- User Generated ContentWe welcome your views, comments and other communications, pictures, trackback URLs, or videos on the website which may include discussion boards, blogs and other services that allow users to provide feedback, comment or content (“User Content”). By contributing User Content to the website or social media profiles, users understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public and grant ONE TO ONE a nonexclusive license to display, reproduce, transmit, modify such User Content and that ONE TO ONE may use the User Content for internal and external marketing purposes. You are solely responsible for the User Content you submit. ONE TO ONE does not approve, endorse, or adopt any User Content, and ONE TO ONE assumes no liability for any User Content submitted by you or others. You agree to indemnify ONE TO ONE against all claims and liabilities resulting from User Content. Users who do not wish to have information they have made available via these websites used, published, copied and/or reprinted, should not post on the social media profiles. Please note that other participants may use posted information beyond the control of ONE TO ONE. All User Content is read at your own risk, and ONE TO ONE recommends that you not rely on the information or advice in any of these postings.ONE TO ONE retains the right to remove any content for any reason, including but not limited to, content that it deems threatening, demeaning, profane, obscene, a violation of intellectual property rights or privacy laws, off-topic, commercial or promotion of organizations or programs, or otherwise injurious or illegal. ONE TO ONE also retains the right to ban or block a user from posting on the Website social media profiles without notice for a pattern of inappropriate postings or as it deems necessary. All user content must comply with ONE TO ONE Code of Conduct.
Revised September 24, 2015.